Loneliness was all I had for company
We know each other very well
When you walked in, I thougt I felt some jealousy
Between my loneliness and you
Now I'm wondering what would I ever do
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
When I think of all my nights out in the avenue
Walking with nowhere to go
Then you moved on your love into my neighborhood
Now I'm knocking in your door tonight
And I'm singing in the moonlight
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
I see Heaven in your eyes
There's a rainbow on your heart
When I hold you in my arms
I catch an angel
When I wish upon a star
Has my fantasy come true?
If I'm dreaming, let me sleep
'Cause I need to be with you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
Whatever would I do without you
.................................
No es el mensaje cursi de la canción el motivo del post, sino que por alguna razón la traigo atorada en mi cabeza desde hace ya un rato y me gustaría mucho postearla en el blog.
Buena parte de mi vida he sido un renegado de las canciones de amor, pero esta en particular lejos de empalagarme me hace sonreír al recordarme que hubo veces que efectivamente experimenté lo que las letras describen, y que la vida siempre tiene sorpresas agradables en reserva.
Gracias, don Memo por esta canción oda a la continuidad de la vida.

No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario